As a Senior SalesForce Developer, you will work in an agile development team building applications of the highest standards with a view to achieving an excellent customer experience.
You will help to define and understand requirements relating to Salesforce capabilities, and then design and develop solutions with multiple components of the Salesforce Platform.
You will be responsible for technical delivery of custom developments and ensure that the code developed is technically sound and scalable. You will work with other technology teams in order to facilitate interfaces between Salesforce and other systems.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Developer to help design and build cutting edge, greenfield solutions to some genuinely interesting business problems.
- Business-focussed, with a proven track record of delivering software that adds value.
- Delivery-focussed; enjoys getting stuff done and regularly shipping high quality software.
- Relishes working within a team and collaborating with other teams.
- Work as a member of the team at every stage of software development life cycle – being capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Provide input and influence discussions around best practices and new technologies, helping us to develop an effective basis for future developments
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience using apex, visualforce, triggers, batch apex and Salesforce APIs
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using RESTful APIs.
- Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce customizations.
- Write clear and concise documentation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Security concepts such as secure development life cycle, application security, data security
- Salesforce Development Certifications
- Working within a cross-functional team in an agile environment.
- Preferred Computer Science degree.
- Salesforce administration
- Other programming languages
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.