57530-Senior ServiceNow Developers
Requirement Detail: We require three Senior ServiceNow Developers to join our Vancouver, BC office for up to 1 year contracts, with potential of converting to Full Time if solid longer term opportunities arise.
Working with Architects (client and Fujitsu), the roles will be responsible for providing scalable designs and ensuring ServiceNow code/configurations align with coding standards. The successful candidates will have proven ability to work with a team of offshore developers and act as the client's single point of contact for all technical related matters. Candidates should possess expert level knowledge of development principles that will enable you to work with external development partners and key stakeholders to develop solutions. Furthermore, you will be expected to embrace ITIL processes and best practices and act as a mentor in these areas.
Skills Requirement: Experience Required:
- Experience in ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration
- Well defined communication skills and a demonstrated aptitude for communicating with both the technical staff and end-users to understand application requirements and design
- Experience creating functional design documents based on business requirements, test plans to ensure all functionality is thoroughly tested, and implementation plans
- Ability to work effectively on a team and independently adhering to established coding standards
- Experience with systems development using a life-cycle methodology
- Experience administering and supporting third-party software products
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Developer/Admin or Implementation Specialist Certifications from ServiceNow
- 5+ Years' Service Portal experience (HTML, CSS, JQuery, Apache Jelly and framework knowledge of AngularJS, Bootstrap 3.0+)
- ITIL Foundation
- CSM, HR and Security module experience in ServiceNow.