Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Embedded/C++ Software Engineer on a 6+ Months long assignment extension beyond, in Plantation, FL, USA.
- 5 years of experience in C/C++ production software development and integration
- Native Linux / Android experience
- Experience with end-to-end investigating of bugs in complex systems, including diving into unknown component
- Theoretical and practical understanding of OS Internals
- Understanding of security concepts
- Relevant bachelor academic degree
- Experience designing/implementing Secure-Development-Lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Scripting, Python and build infrastructure expertise
- Practical experience with security concept and research
- Experience as a team leader / R&D integrator
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.