We have an immediate opening for a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer on a 12+ Month assignment extension beyond, in Plantation, FL.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and executing supplier quality program (supplier development & supplier quality assurance) for electrical parts across Client products. In this highly hands-on role, you will enjoy the key decision making combined with the on-site hands-on problem solving that comes with owning the quality for one of the most innovative products in the world today. Strong technical leadership, project management, and organizational skills are essential to succeed in this role.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience working in consumer electronics. International experience, particularly in Asia is required.
- Minimize 8 years’ experience in Electrical Engineering skills including familiarity with a circuit and system Design, and SMT processes of PCB assembly and test.
- Excellent skills in failure analysis of PCBs, circuits, and their components including cross-sectional analysis, Optical Microscopy, X-Ray, SEM/EDS, FTIR, XPS, etc.
- Familiar with PCBA design tools. Familiar with PCBA test strategies: In Circuit Testing, Board Functional tests, and industry standard test methodologies such as JTAG
- Experience applying JEDEC quality related standards, ISO and the science behind them.
- Experienced in managing product and process non-conformance: MRB, CAR, 8D and RMAs, failure analysis and reporting.
- Application of PFMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis) and DOE (Design of Experiments)
- This position can require up to 30%+ domestic/international travel, with some trips lasting up to two weeks in duration.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, MS preferred
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.