Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to support the team.
Duration:3 months (with possibilty of extension)
Location : Florenceville (approximately 3 days per week and 2 days per week can be done Remotely – OR 5 days per week Onsite is acceptable).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Minimum of 7 years as a Project Manager with a background in Technical Projects (Infrastructure, Network, etc)
- Network Segmentation (design and implement);
- Refresh data center core network with new Cisco ACI platform.
- Enhance their data center boundary defense with improved Intrusion detection and protection capabilities (replace current datacenter firewalls); and
- Replace branch off Fortigates with Zscaler cloud based firewalls.
- A key requirement for the resource is that they’re a technical PM specifically in the networking space (LAN/WAN/NW Security).
- Customer would want the individual to become part of their team and spend a good chunk of their time in Florenceville (approximately 3 days per week and 2 days per week can be done Remotely – OR 5 days per week Onsite is acceptable).
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.