Our world class Energy client has an immediate need for a Senior Training Developer / Instructional Design consult. This a one year contract position.
• Sr. Training Developer will report to OCM Lead
• Ability to work with a high degree of independence, based on significant experience in software implementation projects
• Develop and implement training plan for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Program
• Liaise with TIS, Business Units (BU) Super User and vendor to build and execute the plan
• Support new SME capability development plan
• Develop role-based, context specific with support from BU and vendor
• Launch and coach Community of Experts that are cross-BU
• Perform training administration duties
• Create training artefacts that can be sustained within the BU
• Support activities and artefacts required to move into the sustainment phase
• Reporting to EAM Program OCM Lead
• some travel within Canada and to US may be required
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.