If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior UX Researcher for a 6+ months assignment in Plantation, FL
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Being a strong and vocal user advocate.
- Moderate user research sessions, including conducting interviews and behavioral observations.
- Develop and implement user-centered research using a variety of methodologies including usability studies, contextual inquiry, task analysis, surveys, ethnography and other appropriate qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Distill usability and research findings into actionable insights and plans, and then clearly communicating these findings to relevant teams.
- Identify best research methods based on research goals, timelines, and resources, with emphasis on agility and iterative learning.
- Work closely with product teams and various stakeholders to identify and prioritize research initiatives.
- BA/BS degree in Human Factors, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Sociology or other related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of work experience.
- Experience conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote (e.g. Userzoom or Usertesting.com).
- Demonstrated experience with generative, iterative and evaluative research methods.
- M.S./M.A. or Ph.D. in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to help develop baseline user metrics for AR/VR/MR.
- Demonstrated experience creating new test methods/setups to address the needs of unusual/challenging tests.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.