Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an:Web Developer – IV on a 05 months long assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR USA.
- Candidate will possess excellent Web user interface design and development skills to create an
embedded Web user interface for server management firmware
- An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Self-motivated and willing to dive into new technical domains
- Ability to communicate technical information so that others will understand
- Clearly articulate and document the software flows
- Collaborate with domain experts to ensure design and implementation aligned with customers’ requirements
- 5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- HTML5 web design
- Design of a responsive Webui
- Solid software development practices
- C++ for frontend and backend for development
- Angularjs 1.X (Angular 2.X experience would likely still be considered, but the current architecture is in 1.X)
- Bootstrap UI experience
- Webpack experience
- Experience in building single page applications.
- Experience in building data driven configuration or settings applications in HTML.
- Minimum Education: BS in Computer Science or related field of study
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.