Location: Sudbury, Ontario
Skills & Qualifications:
Mandatory (Must Haves)
To apply to this position, please do the following:
1. Submit your updated resume by applying to this job posting
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”
https://ianmartin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ian_martin_pad.png 0 0 https://ianmartin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ian_martin_pad.png 2019-05-16 13:21:122019-05-24 07:04:27Service Desk Analyst (in Sudbury, Ontario)
- Nuclear Attraction: 4 Ways to See If a Career in Nuclear Could Be For You
- Upgrade Skills and Stay Relevant With This New Canadian Tax Credit
- Superclusters Activate: 5 New Innovation Superclusters Expected to Create Thousands of Canadian Tech Jobs
- Twinsies: The Internet of Things Doubles Down on a New Kind of Engineer