Our Calgary based energy client has an immediate need for a Service Desk Analyst to join their application upgrade team. The initial contract would be for three months with a good chance of extension for the right person.
- The Service Desk Analyst delivers excellent customer service and technical support through professional, comprehensive, and timely communication for all incidents and requests. The successful candidate will also provide occasional support in the Access and Provisioning area of Service Desk.
- Hardware support includes workstations, laptops, tablets, telephones, mobile devices, Audio Visual equipment, printers, scanners and associated peripherals. Analysts are also the primary installers and, in most cases, the support for all COTS and proprietary software.
- Individual to work on-site at the Calgary Head Office up to eight (8) hours during business hours – 7:00 am – 5:00 pm. After hours and weekend support during extended hours will be required on rotation Mon – Fri 5.00 pm – 9.00 pm, Sat & Sun 12.00 pm – 4 pm.
- Provide first level support at Service Desk for all service requests (hardware and software) and incidents. Candidate will adhere to specific Service Desk Support practices where defined and/or documented.
- Respond to phone calls, emails, walk ups and other administrative tasks within the expected turnaround times.
- All service requests and incidents will be captured and updated through the current Information Systems ticketing system, HEAT.
Skills – REQUIRED:
- Proven customer service skills and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills.
- Previous Service Desk experience.
- Previous Access and Provisioning experience.
Skills – RECOMMENDED:
- Experience supporting enterprise skype – definite asset
- Mobile device support (Blackberry Enterprise server, iPhone, and iPad devices)
- Windows 7 & 10
- Desktop/laptop IMAC activity
- Application Installation, both through SCCM and manual installations
- Active Directory
- Knowledge of exchange server
Other skills deemed necessary for team or project compatibility:
- Experience updating and maintaining a knowledge base
Minimum: 2+ years of IT Service Desk experience, computer technology diploma in a relevant fiend or related experience.
Preferred: Post-secondary degree in computer science, 5+ years of Service Desk experience with a current Help Desk Institute certification.
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.