Authorized Service Center Management
- Manage performance of authorized service centers (ASC) to ensure deliverables meet carrier customer expectations.
- Set up manufacturer branded ASC in the country.
- Analyze and manage ASC production
- Monitor ASC KPI performance and project progress
- Prepare monthly and quarterly ASC business reviews and improvement recommendations
- Manage Walk-in ASC performance and spare parts planning
- Manage new product introduction (NPI) activities for product launches
- Support Carrier’s Service Managers with contract negotiation and service policy.
Online Service Management
- Monitor call center KPI performance and project progress
- Monitor social media positive and negative feedback from end users.
- Responsible for the Customer Satisfaction and After Sales support to the customers
- Technical support, e.g. trouble shooting, FAQ, NPI
- Customer-centric job focus, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Skilled in gaining in-depth understanding of customers’ call center requirements and key metrics
- Advanced project management skills and willingness to take ownership of projects.
- Operator Technical Customer Support – support terminal products in the Canadian market activities and timely execute and implement solutions for carrier
- Customer Interface – Set up and keep good relationships and cooperation with technical team of mobile operator customer
- Technical communication – communicate with customer and HQ to timely resolve identified issues.
- Develop, implement and manage customer support plan
- Provide technical training including training materials and presentations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- 3+ years experience in ASC in the same or similar capacity
- Completion of engineering degree in accredited institution
- Good understanding of Canada telecommunications industry and Device Industry
- Strong communication, problem solving, and project management skills
- Self-starter who are able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and multicultural environment
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and other PC programs