We have an immediate opening for a Service Support Analyst for a Twelve Month assignment in Kanata, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Knowledge of computer software, including applications and programming
- Knowledge of the practical application of computer programming
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services (customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction)
- Problem solving / analytical thinking
- Creative thinking
- Responsibility and accountability
- Interpersonal skills
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Academic: Post-secondary degree in computer science, Engineering, or Technology or equivalent in education and experience
- Certifications: ITIL foundations (Asset)
- 3-5+ years of experience in Information systems
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.