Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2-3 years’ experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and development of the ServiceNow Platform.
- 5 Years’ experience as a core developer/database administrator.
- Should be ServiceNow Trained and Certified System Administrator.
- Should be ServiceNow Trained and/or Certified Implementer.
- ServiceNow Scripting and/or Orchestration Trained.
- ITILV3.0 Foundations Certified.
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology and SDLC.
- Service Portal experience would be a plus.
- Demonstrate skills in the areas for the administration, development, documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integrations.
- Obtain and analyze business requirements and document technical solutions.
- Develop, design and rollout new application modules, workflows and catalog requests and Configuration Management.
- Administration of ServiceNow instances including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
- Experience with Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST and JSON).
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience to automate workflows and simplify tasks for various business processes.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design.
- Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver value to the organization.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.