Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a SharePoint Designer – Intermediate to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Kanata, Ontario, Canada
The senior .Net Developer as part of the Agile Build and Run Team not only delivers web APIs and microservices for a distributed and highly complex Point of Sale (POS) application, but also acts as a technical source of leadership for other developers on the team. You will deliver scalable, performance, resilient and highly-available services that are part of a larger microservices architecture that exposes business functionality to the larger enterprise.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must have a valid Secret Clearance.
- SharePoint 2010/2013 site and solution development using out-of-the-box SharePoint features.
- Clear understanding of SharePoint permissions and security configuration.
- Interviewing stakeholders and translating their needs into requirements.
- Coaching potential SharePoint users on the product capabilities and limitations, steering users to no code SharePoint solutions were possible.
- SharePoint UX skills – Page design, graphic design/image creation experience necessary to support User Experience (UX) design and implementation.
- Large list experience – Designing lists with over 5,000 records, capable of surfacing information without LVT threshold issues.
- Use of content types and Managed Metadata.
- Workflow creation.
- Gathers requirements and provides input for fit analysis.
- Participates in technical design sessions.
- Performs design and development tasks.
- Ensures design and development compliance with Solution Architecture guidelines.
- Designs sites, libraries, lists, and pages to meet client requirements.
- Designs solutions with preference toward out-of-the-box features vs custom code solutions (no-code solutions)
- Auditing and Reporting using available tools.
- Participates in status meetings.
- Tracks progress against goals.
- Identifies roadblocks and challenges.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.