Our client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a SharePoint Developer to apply current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals and work on site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing SharePoint Portals for 6 months contract role(possible to extend for another 6 months).
As a SharePoint Developer, here is the description;
Knowledge & Skills
• Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
• Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web- based applications.
• Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
• Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata is desired.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
• Must have a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code.
• Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage your projects from concept to production.
• Must be able to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end user documentation.
• Must be well able to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change.
• Emphasizes personal and professional growth by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Must rely on project management experience and judgment to accomplish goals in a variety of tasks.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and able to read and write in English.
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”