We are looking for two SharePoint Developers to join our team. These position are 6 month contracts located in Toronto.
- Apply current graphics design and .NET technologies to modify, maintain SharePoint server portals.
- Construct, build and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing SharePoint Portals.
- Participate in testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Work with project stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Build and maintain key components of the software suite using Microsoft .Net, SharePoint Server 2010 and new 2016.
- Implement SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A certain degree of creativity required.
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, construction and building and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata is desired.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Must have a strong programming background authoring well-written, well documented, modular and clean code.
- Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage your projects from concept to production.
- Must be able to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end user documentation.
- Must be well able to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change.
- Emphasizes personal and professional growth by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Must rely on project management experience and judgment to accomplish goals in a variety of tasks.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and able to read and write in English.
- Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Constructing and Building Applications certification.
Travel and various hours are a part of this opportunity