Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Site Deployment Manager to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia.
What we are looking for:
- Site Deployment Manager, who oversee and ensure the Cyber and Security Operations Centre being constructed in British Columbia.
- Required – Controlled Goods & Security Level II
- Familiarization of Construction based Projects
- Knowledge and Experience in Cyber and Security Operations
- The Site Deployment Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective acquisition, installation and set-to-work of the facility, hardware and system elements.
- This role includes responsibility for the planning, coordination and supervision of the system deployment.
- Additionally, this role includes responsibility for coordination with subcontractors in regard to the design and execution of the building works, so as to ensure that due allowance is made for the environmental, power and space requirements of the various items of equipment.
- Coordination of planning for the installation activities, including set-up and testing of external interfaces, and development of the associated procedures;
- Technical coordination and direction of the deployment and equipment subcontractors;
- Evaluate the site and installation readiness;
- Ensure the technical integrity of the procured items;
- Develop of the requisite Site Installation and Check-Out plans;
- Establishment of the requisite installation teams;
- Coordination and supervision of all installation and check-out activities;
- Develop and maintain the Installation Management Plan;
- Hand-over the Facility and Procured items to the Customer; and
- Provision of advice and support to each of the specialist engineering managers, as well as the Integrated Logistic Support manager, in regard to the installation activities relevant to their respective roles, so as to ensure that the installation requirements are satisfied.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.