Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in South Carolina? They are currently looking for a Site IT Support Administrator to support their facility in Port Arthur, Texas. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Site IT Support Administrator
Duration: Until April 2020
Location: Port Arthur, Texas
- Excellent communication skills – inbound and outbound phone calls in a professional manner, writing and replying effective emails.
- Strong administrative skills
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Outlook Mail, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Support of Special Purpose imaged pc’s, connecting PC’s to special manufacturing equipment, working with external vendors to get additional support.
- Critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability 5.
- Time management skills
- Working as part of a team of people, have experience in a business environment as a Team player
- Basic level understanding of Smartphone functionality, setup of email on a phone, initial Phone activation experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle multiple orders, with interruptions and escalations during the business day, organized to track each order in an organized way to minimize mistakes.
- Provide basic end user support for Special Purpose PC’s, common configuration topics for standard PC’s and smartphones, printing, etc.
- Using the company system (gAHD) request and incident tickets. Level 2 technician who would receive tickets in the gAHD system from the Level 1 Service Desk.
- Assist Internal Business Partners in placing orders for hardware and software using the standard company tools.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.