The software developer at our client is responsible for supporting and developing solutions that deliver valuable results to our client’s needs. The incumbent will join our talented team of product development in helping to drive software innovation and improve customer’s satisfaction. This dynamic role will allow the individual to tap into their analytical and leadership skills, interact with internal stakeholders and to think outside the box in developing creative solutions.
- Write source code to develop, unit test, debug, optimize and implement patient support system software according to the roadmap.
- Maintain quality coding practices and standards via peer design and code reviews
- Collaborate with the team lead to evaluate and estimate projects’ scope and schedule.
- Design and develop software projects within customers’ and market requirements.
- Implement software enhancements for existing and new system products.
- Support new software releases and features enhancements during the product lifecycle.
- Document major processes and development milestones, both inside and outside of the code.
- Troubleshoot and resolve imminent software deficiencies.
- Stay up to date with technology trends and industry best practices.
- Research and evaluate new software technologies to benefit automation products.
- Build collaborative relationships with the product development team and other peers.
- Occasionally interact directly with internal customers during testing and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of .NET (C#, VB.NET), TSQL, MS SQL Server, WCF, TFS, Web Services and XML.
- Strong knowledge of application development in Microsoft Access.
- Bachelor or collegiate degree in computer science or equivalent education degree.
- Experience 5+ years in software development.
- Demonstrate success in team working to deliver products effectively.
- Ability to use soft skills techniques to collaborate in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Passionate orientation and attention to customer satisfaction.
- Problem solver with creative thinking.
- Knowledge of Kanban / Agile methodology is a plus.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is a plus.