Do you want to work for the largest Chemical Manufacturing company? They are currently looking for a Software Developer I to support their facility in Whitehouse, Ohio. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Software Developer I
Duration: Until December 2019 (possible extension)
- Software developer to develop custom solutions within an existing application framework.
- Must be able to successfully demonstrate the ability to code, test, document and deploy a solution.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team, with the ability to communicate a must.
- Coding within a previously started application as well as completely brand-new development.
- Maintain code quality throughout the assignment Ability to debug, test, and correct code issues.
- Located within a daily commute of Whitehouse, Ohio
- Position requires being Onsite Monday Through Friday
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from an Accredited University in Computer Science or Information Technology with a specialization in Software Development or Computer/Software Engineering with solid understanding and skill in Object Oriented Programming
- At least 1 year of Software Development
- Experience in three of the following languages: – Angular 2+ – C# – HTML 5 – CSS – Sass – Visual Basic 6.0/.NET
- Ability to write REST API’s and JSON
- Previous study, certification, and/or experience with Agile Scrum methodologies according to Scrum.org and/or Scrum Alliance
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete work before the end of an Agile Scrum Sprint Cycle
- Familiarity with reading and creating complex flow charts
- Competency in achieving 90%+ Unit Test Coverage
- Conceptual familiarity with Microsoft Azure
- Have a passion to go above and beyond while achieving solid goal completion in a strict 40-hour schedule.
Nice to Have:
- 2+ Years Software Development in Angular and C#
- Angular Skillsoft/V3Skill/Udemy/Coursera Certification
- Other certifications for Angular and C# including Certificates of Completion
- Agile Scrum Fundamentals, Product Owner or Scrum Master Certifications
- RXJS training or certifications
- NodeJS training or certifications
- MS SQL training or certifications