Do you want to work for the largest Chemical Manufacturing company? They are currently looking for a Software Developer II to support their facility in Freemont, California. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Software Developer II
Duration: Until March 2020 (possible extension)
- The software developer will primarily be tasked with updating a Microsoft Access Database. Coding skills in .Net also needed.
- Software developer to develop custom solutions within an existing application framework.
- Must be able to successfully demonstrate the ability to code, test, document and deploy a solution.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team, with the ability to communicate a must.
- Coding within a previously started application as well as completely brand new development
- Maintain code quality throughout the assignment
- Ability to debug, test, and correct code issues.
- BS in Computer Science or related field with
- We are looking for a .NET software developer to assist in a C# winforms application. :
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- XML and JSON experience
- Basic web programming knowledge