Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Linux Expert in Markham, ON
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
Our company is seeking a Linux Expert to work on a small, agile team to develop technical proof of concepts for a hardware virtualization strategy utilizing Linux and Container specific technologies.Tasks include building and configuring Yocto Linux and KVM on a x86-based platform, configuring Docker, setting up performance profiling tools, methodically tuning the system for real-time performance and maintaining detailed records of experiments and results.
- Experience with Yocto project, tools and recipes
- Build systems: Make, CMake, Autotools, Bit-Bake
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Embedded real-time in a Linux environment
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google cloud)
- Experienced Perl, Bash, Python scripting
- Message brokers (MQTT, REDIS, etc.), REST API, RPC
- Experience with TCP/IP protocols and security layers (SSH, SSL/TLS)
- DevOps, Agile technology (Jira), configuration management
- Linux performance profiling and logging
- Knowledge of hypervisors and KVM
- Linux kernel and kernel modules development
- User space drivers is a plus