We have an immediate opening for a Software Developer III for a 12-month assignment in Issaquah, Washington.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- At least 3 years experience in Java programming and image processing
- At least 3 years experience in C/C++
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Ability to understand and work within a large existing code base
- Demonstrated ability to write Python and C++ code for quick demonstration of ideas as well as robust, efficient, scaled-up software systems
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA
- Must be 18 years or older
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.