We have an immediate opening for a Software Developer in Test (SDET) – Unity on a 6 month assignment extension beyond, in Plantation, FL, USA.
- Help integrate Unity framework to the automation framework, so that automated testing of Unity apps/games can be done in a seamless fashion.
- Develop and maintain Unity test apps and games that will test SDK
- Develop Unity apps to Perform stress, reliability and stability tests and generate report to help development reduce the footprint and increase the efficiency
- Create hooks in Unity Engine for Automation framework so that common Unity Applications can be automated
- Debug and fix defects in the existing system for efficiency and accuracy
- 3+ years in software development and test automation experience with embedded systems
- In depth development skills in C# and Unity
- Experience with developing various Unity applications and Games
- Experience with using various SDK and understand fundamentals of testing SDKs
- Proven experience and knowledge of software development, software testing, software test strategy and Automation test script management
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design and software engineering best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of HW/SW architecture and interoperability of complex embedded systems such as mobile phones, Games consoles, VR systems, etc.
- Familiarity with SW quality matrix, quality reporting portals, SQL, Charting is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.