Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading communication company.
We are looking for a Software Developer to support the team.
Duration: 11 months
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The Security Operations Center – Applications Development and support team plans, designs, builds, and operates in cyber security platforms.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Good expertise of CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab Runners and/or Jenkins.
- Good expertise with Test Driven Development.
- Good expertise in SQL, supporting/optimizing PostgreSQL instances in HA architecture.
- Good expertise in automation solutions (Ansible).
- 5+ years of experience with Linux operating systems (RHEL/CentOS).
- Understanding of virtualization solutions (Openstack, Openshift, Kubernetes, docker).
- Experience designing in RESTful architectural style, including JSON format, is an asset.
- Knowledge of security principles is an asset.
- Knowledge of security products as F5, SIEM, VA, Fortinet is an asset.
- Knowledge of monitoring software (Zabbix).
- Work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain supporting software.
- Design solutions to improve the effectiveness of the SOC Team.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Participate in the Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CICD) cycle.
- Resolve operational problems in timely fashion, handle escalated issues and follow up on outstanding items promptly.
- Contribute to project meeting and report on issue status.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.