Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Configuration Management Software Engineer on 04 month assignment extensions beyond, in Santa Clara, CA. USA.
Creating and maintaining the continuous deployment and integration for the mentioned services. We need someone with experience using Jenkins, Docker, Kubernates and AWS.
Must have strong, recent AWS experience for this role.
- 3+ years deploying highly scalable, distributed micro-services and scripting automation.
- 3+ years delivering solutions for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- 3+ years managing and creating solutions on AWS: R53, APIGW, Cognito, EKS, ELB, EC2, RDS, Lambdas, Postgres, Step Functions, Marketplace, VPC, etc.
- 2+ years working with Linux, Scripting, Web, monitoring technologies; previous exposure to Docker, CoreOS, or any other container platform.
- 1+ years of relational database administration, queries, and structured data management.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience applying DevOps paradigms & principles.
- Proven knowledge of network protocols and security.
- Previous experience working on large scale distributed systems.
- Able to effectively find working solutions around scripting languages, and "automate everything" mindset.
- Seek recommendations for improving current processes and technologies.
- Fast learner, proactive, excellent communicator and get-things-done mindset.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.