We have an immediate opening for a Software Engineer III for a six-month assignment in Chicago, Illinois.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
- 7+ years of experience developing software using the Java programming language
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required – we will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
- Must be willing to work out of our office located at 500 West Monroe Street in Chicago, Illinois
- Must be willing to travel ?10%
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.