We have an immediate opening for a Software Engineer III for a 12-month assignment in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in object-oriented design, implementation, and verification
- Minimum of 3 years programming in Java
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with test and behavior driven testing frameworks and methodologies
- Minimum of 1 years experience working with Agile methodologies
- Strong knowledge of software development tools (IDE, Version Control, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle and development environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for presenting, discussing, and documenting technical information
- You must be willing to work in our Milwaukee, WI facility full-time
- You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
- You must submit your resume through gecareers.com, COS (if internal) or a job board to be considered for a specific job opening
- You must be 18 years of age or older
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.