Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have a permanent assignment for Software Engineer which will be Responsible for deployment of software solutions to Oil and Gas customers, Install, Upgrade and configure SCADA and Production Optimization Systems Build Screens, Workflows.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Responsible for deployment of software solutions to Oil and Gas customers.
- Install, Upgrade and configure SCADA and Production Optimization Systems Build Screens, Workflows, Reports to support customer operations and SCADA hardware Interact with Customers to understand and troubleshoot Product Issues
- Provide custom solutions, utilities and system integration using scripts Participate in software testing during the release cycle and customer
- Train customers on system usage and new product features Identify cause of problem reported by debugging Program/Scripts and if necessary correct them or report them to the developers
- Provide support to internal and external clients working on consulting projects which use the companys optimization software.
- Gain a firm understanding of Production Optimization Products and how it works from the users Perspective.
- Able to troubleshoot issues related to SCADA Hardware and Radio communications Train users in system usage and administration
- Extensive Domestic and foreign travel required 50-75% Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Experience in deploying and debugging Enterprise software in Microsoft Environment
- Excellent debugging /knowledge of .Net, C#, SQL, Oracle, HTML5, PowerShell, TypeScript, IIS, and Angular Microsoft Server OS knowledge SQL Server Management Experience Experience ETL Techniques and tools
- Experience in integrating applications Exposure to Open Source Analytics Enhance or make custom changes in existing utilities, batch scheduling Exposure to Software support Knowledge of Windows programming environment Knowledge of Web Security, Authentication and Authorization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to calmly manage crisis situations Ability to plan ahead and organize daily and weekly tasks
- Ability to work with minimum supervision Experience in similar role troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with hardware and software
- Work experience with SCADA software and hardware BS Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Prefer Windows OS administration and support Experience in Oil and Gas Industry – Production Valid driver’s license.
- Experience in SCADA, Protocols such as MODBUS,OPC Experience in RTUs, PLCs, communication configuration and troubleshooting Familiarity with RESTful APIs and web applications
- Experience in Data Analytics, BI Experience in CygNet, LOWIS, ForeSite or similar software Experience in Oil and Gas Industry.