Our Calgary based Energy client has an immediate need for a Solution Architect to guide them through an enterprise wide Windows 10 upgrade. This a contract position that is scheduled to run to March 31ST 2019.
The purpose of this project is to upgrade our client’s current end user Windows device environment from Windows 7 and Office 2010 to Windows 10 and Office 2019.
- Working closely with other solution architects to design infrastructure to support Windows 10 and Office 2019 environments.
- Provide documentation as required
- Duties as assigned
Work with other solution architects in the project team to design infrastructure to support Windows 10 migration.
Skills – REQUIRED:
• Extensive and intensive experience in solution design
• Experience with solutions involving technologies such as Windows 10, Office 2019, SCCM and Active Directory
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Skills – RECOMMENDED:
• Proficient problem solving skills
• Timely resolution of project and technical issues
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.