Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Solution Architect III for a Twelve-Months assignment in Dearborn, Michigan.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Ability to communicate with C-level executives about project status and overall project vision. Experience managing 10+ teams.
- Define KPIs for the project activities, and measure the teams progress against defined KPIs.
- Ability to provide expert strategic advice for cloud application development,
- cloud application deployment, private versus public cloud options, virtualization, containerization, and DevOps.
- Ability to describe data center service framework design.
- Ability to provide expert strategic advice for data center migration strategy and key components of a data center migration.
- Ability to discover application characteristics of mainframe, midrange, and Wintel applications that will help define migration groups.
- Experience assessing applications and application architecture Prepare a technical and architecture plan to achieve the stated goal and adjust the plans according to progress and inter dependencies.
- Provide cross-vendor communication in a multi-vendor project Experience with ITIL framework
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.