We have an immediate opening for a Solution Architect – Senior for a Twelve Month assignment in Kanata, Ontario.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Solution, Infrastructure, Business or Data Architect.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in progressively advancing roles within IT (Intermediate).
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in progressively advancing roles within IT (Senior).
- In-depth understanding of current and emerging technologies including micro service architecture, Web services( SOAP, REST), Single Page Applications(SPA) , IBM MQ, Data Base(Oracle, MySQL) and Application Servers and how other enterprises are using them to build systems.
- Experience with one or more popular NoSQL databases-MongoDB / CouchDB/ Cassandra/ Redis et
- Understand Benefits AND drawbacks to a micro service architecture
- Experience in Distributed Caching techniques.
- Experience in software development and coding in multiple languages (C#, .NET, Java, Python.)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.