Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Solution Architect for a 4+ months of contract role with high possibility of extension.
As a Solution Architect, responsible to support a variety of groups including credit cards, digital and contact center, and business banking.
- Analyze processes, project and/or technical risk, and estimate project work effort where new technology is involved and no guidelines exist.
- Continuously learn about enterprise strategies, standards, blueprints, and road maps to enable development of appropriate architecture artifacts.
- Define and document the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data models, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, and infrastructure and network topology.
- Define, design and develop the enterprise systems information architecture to enable cross-functional operational reporting and performance optimization.
- Develop solution architectures that reflect the integration of business logic, processes, and data mapped to defined business requirements, and guide the solution delivery team in the implementation of each such solution architecture.
- Ensure the architectural integrity of medium to large business solutions that involve the implementation, enhancement, and integration of multiple application services from multiple business areas.
- Identify strategic opportunities and drive cross-business and cross-functional change.
- Provide an architecture viewpoint in relation to the enterprise in selecting technologies to facilitate service integration and conversation activities.
- Provide standards, guidelines and statements of direction for IT system architectures, establishing a framework that constrains the design of systems for the purpose of integration of systems and accessibility of data supporting various business processes and functions.
- 5-7+ years of experience in solutions architecture
- Experience working in a consultative capacity, as opposed to creating detailed technical and deployment diagrams
- Strong presentation and communication skills, able to present up to the executive level
Must-Have At Least One of The Following (in order of priority):
- Digital experience (online/mobile)
- Cards experience
- Contact Center experience
- Financial Planning Software (PFM)
- Banking Centre (BPM tools like PEGA, CRM tools like MS Dynamics)
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”