Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Solutions Architect (Supply Chain) on 09-month assignment extensions beyond, in Chandler, AZ. USA.
- Supply Chain experience, business acumen, or supply planning tools & system knowledge preferable.
- Demonstrate expertise in a wide variety of programming languages and development technologies including C#.NET, VB.NET, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script, VB Script, HTML, HTML 5, Flash, Silverlight, XML, CSS, REST API, WISDL, SOAP, Web Services, DLL implementation and integration, Visual Studio, Visio, UML, object oriented design is a plus.
- Strong influencing, stakeholder management, and customer orientation skills.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others and move toward consensus.
- Effective Analytic and problem solving abilities.
- Experience with the enterprise data environment, Business Intelligence & Analytics Tools (SQL, BOBJ, PowerBI, Qlikview, VIPRE, Tableau) and prototyping solutions in Excel a plus.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain DB, Interfaces and Connections with solution providers.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization this includes written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Supply Chain or
- Object Oriented design is a plus.
- Experience with the enterprise data environment, Business Intelligence & Analytics Tools (SQL, BOBJ, PowerBI, Qlikview, VIPRE, Tableau) and prototyping solutions in Excel a plus Not required but would like to see 1-2 of these skills in candidates.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.