Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an: SQL Developer – I on a 06 months long assignment extension beyond, in Folsom, CA , USA.
We are looking for an experienced SQL Developer to develop an exceptional software distribution platform for Intel's High level responsibilities include assessing the business need and crafting robust and scalable application architecture, designing and documenting the solution architecture. Position requires a minimum of 1-3 years of industry experience using SQL technology skills and experience in an enterprise environment
• Create, test and deploy ETL jobs and any data conversion and data migration efforts
• Design Tables and develop Stored Procedures, Functions and Views.
• Monitoring and Troubleshooting any issues with ETL jobs
• Identify indexes and query improvements for performance improvements.
• Develop reporting systems with internal BI tools and support for any changes needed.
• 3 years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server (version 2012 or later)
• 3 years of experience in both creating and maintaining complex T-SQL queries, views, and stored procedures in a multi-database environment
• 3 years of experience performing advanced ETL development using SSIS
• 3 years of experience using SSRS
• 3 years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server Cluster and Always-on Availability Group is a plus.
• Experience with querying MySQL databases is a plus
• Experience with MongoDB is a plus.
• Experience with working with a SCRUM projects and understanding of the methodology
• Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple concurrent projects
• Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing and any Business Intelligence reporting tools
• Excellent Communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Engineering or related field is strongly preferred
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.