Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for various Senior Sr. Build Engineer on a 6 month assignment extension beyond, in Sunnyvale, CA and Plantation, FL, USA.
- Engineer systems and tools to support the build, integration, and verification of complex software systems spanning multiple hardware platforms, embedded devices, mobile platforms, and cloud-based services
- Automate the compilation, continuous integration, testing, packaging, and distribution of multiple software components
- Work closely with Build, Integration, Test and Software engineers to develop tools for automation, and continuously improve the release process and automation environment
- Develop tools and scripts to automate the testing of software and hardware systems
- Assist developers with build issues, including maintaining Makefiles and cmake lists, resolving compilation errors, unit test failures, and similar issues
- Encourage and enforce best practices to enable rapid new feature development while maintaining multiple functioning software products
- 5+ years of experience in build engineering and release automation
- Experience managing and building Android/AOSP projects
- Experience managing and building Linux based distributions and packaging
- Experience with make and cmake, preferred
- Experience with Linux, shell-scripting, Git and Gerrit, Jenkins
- Experience with Jenkinsfiles / groovy
- Experience with Windows batch and OSX scripting
- Experience with Unity/Unreal development environment is a plus
- Expertise with one or more programming languages, such as C, C++, C#, Ruby, Python
- Experience with software development and testing, and familiarity with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development (TDD/BDD), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Familiar with virtual machines such as VMWare and VirtualBox, and containers such as Docker and LXC
- Familiar with performing and automating systems administration tasks using tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Fabric
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Strong communication skills and the desire to teach and mentor other engineers with varying domains of expertise
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.