Our growing manufacturing client is adding a Senior Product Design Engineer to their team.
You will work on the development, implementation and launch of new projects including planning, directing and coordinating. You will manage the projects from start to finish. Nice to have: with your experience in thermodynamics and combustion.
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of experience
- Familiarity or skills including thermodynamics, combustion, gas or electrical knowledge
- Experience in drafting plans and overseeing them
- Ability to take a project from inception to production
- Knowledge on DFMEA
- Proficient in Solidworks Cad and or Inventor
- Experience in Sheet Metal and design
- Responsible for preparation of engineering change orders.
- Provides technical assistance to support obtaining agency approvals for the product.
- Drafts validation plans, writes lab work requests, and reports on validation results
- Mentor/lead team
- Project Management skills