Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Sr. Project Manager which will be responsible to achieve the specific objectives for IT related projects as assigned and in conjunction with the Project Management Office.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- 15+ years of business experience, 10+ years project management experience, including strategic IT project management and IT program management experience mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in business, technical or equivalent field.
- Finance and / or JDE experience a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership and effective communication skills.
- Experience working with and managing technical resources, business resources, and consultants in a project setting, including a global distribution of staff.
- Possess a working knowledge of infrastructure components to allow for interaction with infrastructure support functions.
- Expert knowledge of Project Management principles, methodology and tools, mentoring, leadership and team building.
- PMP preferred.
- Committed to project excellence, Project Managers effectively oversee and facilitate all phases of the project, through understanding and application of knowledge, tools and techniques