.Net Software Developer
Reporting to Software Development Manager
Department: Research & Development
Location: Kingston, Ontario
As a Software Developer, you will use your technical, teamwork and motivational skills to join a group of professionals through software development projects and products, software changes, documentation, and testing results on-time and consistent with the needs of our Quality System.
- Requirement definition for new software changes
- Design and development of new software changes
- Presentation of potential software changes to the user community
- Documentation of software, both existing and new
- Unit testing of software changes
- Mentoring junior members of the software team
- Working, in conjunction with the Software Development Manager, to lead the software team
- Delivering quality software on-time
- On-going support of existing software
- Working with our Quality department to ensure that software meets the quality expectations and regulations.
- Additional tasks related to the support and delivery of software as defined by the Software Development Manager
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Embedded Windows OS
- Understanding of Technology Suite:
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Able to develop realistic plans for moving our existing code base forward
- Knowledge of FDA Part 11 (nice to have)
- Interpersonal skills to lead as required a group of Junior software developers
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.