Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Oil & gas companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Sr. Project Manager in Houston, TX
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Supports all phases of projects from inception through completion.
- Acts as primary contact for project activities, leading project review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies project problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Liaise with business functions to understand ongoing needs. Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Acts as adviser to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations. 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Team is responsible for implementing new systems for compliance / asset / pipeline integrity / GIS into the company.
- They are looking at either upgrading or replacing their current systems.
- Will work in partnership with the IT team but this PM will look at the whole picture from the business impact.
- They will be accountable for everything from the design, procurement, implementation, and change management.
- Has to be a very strong communicator, should have background in the pipeline industry, will have worked within a PMO (project management office)
- Projects will include GIS, pipeline integrity, or asset management systems, will have multiple projects under their portfolio.
- Candidate who has more weight on the soft skills for implementation and change management.
- Must have a PMP, any other certifications are a plus, prefers a BSc
- This role will have exposure to some projects they are currently working on AND will have new projects to work with going forward.