Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Oil & gas companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Sr. Project Manager in Houston, TX
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Candidate must have Risk Management, Portfolio PM experience, Monte Carlo, Financials and Budgeting
- Supports all phases of projects from inception through completion.
- Acts as primary contact for project activities, leading project review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies project problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Liaise with business functions to understand ongoing needs. Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Acts as adviser to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations. 7-10 years of relevant experience.