Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in South Carolina? They are currently looking for a Sr. Project Manager to support their facility in York, South Carolina. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Sr. Project Manager
Duration: Until Dec. 2022
Location: York, South Carolina
- This position is typically retained to manage projects classified as Green III per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix, or may manage multiple smaller (i.e. Green II) projects.
- The Senior Project Manager may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Leadership (i.e. Business Analyst through CFO)
- Minimum of 11 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Expert in project management principles.
- Expertise to Strong Expertise in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Leadership; Employee Management/Development; Oversight.
- Masters – business (MBA), project management, or equivalent. Utility Technical Certifications/Training; PMP or CAPM Certification; CMII/Construction Certifications; Professional Engineer License.
- Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls. Experience in utility industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.