Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Sr. Project Manager on 12+ month assignment extensions beyond, in Dearborn, MI. USA.
Job Description: Project Manager III, 6-10 years’ experience
- Lead a major data center migration project for a large manufacturing company, including transforming, upgrading and decommissioning apps, and deploying infrastructure into a cutting-edge technology data center.
- Provide front line representation of the project to C-level executives and integrate project reporting into the corporate project management system. Communicate deadlines and monitor progress of the project tasks.
- Address issues, risks, and ensure corrections are made in order to achieve the project deadlines and requirements
- Ability to communicate with C-level executives about project status and overall project vision Experience managing 10+ teams, define KPIs for the project activities, and measure the teams progress against defined KPIs
- Understand data center migration strategy and key components of a data center migration
- Prepare a project plan, communication plan, and adjust the plans according to progress and interdependencies Provides cross-vendor communication in a multi-vendor project
- Experience with ITIL framework is preferred Experience with data center migration or application modernization is preferred Using problem-solving, critical thinking skills, and independent thinking to overcome challenges
- Communicating in writing and verbally and with clarity Accountability for meeting commitments and deadlines.
- Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics; shows consistency among principles, values, and behavior; builds trust with others through own authenticity and follow-through on commitments
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.