One of our utilities clients has an immediate need for a Senior Security Analyst with broad technical and security based background to join the Enterprise Security team. This role will be located at their office in Regina Saskatchewan.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Security incident handling and response.
- Reporting on security metrics and service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Complete security compliance reviews and acting on concerns identified.
- Preparing and maintaining security processes and procedures.
- Investigating industry standards and recommending improvements to security policies, processes, and procedures.
- Conducting threat and risk assessments.
- Security testing (vulnerability assessments, penetration testing), using industry standard methodologies.
- Vulnerability management, reporting, and remediation plans.
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in Cybersecurity with a minimum of 5 years of recent and practical IT experience, and a minimum of 3 years working as part of a security team
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of security principles, practices, and IT security trends.
- Experience working in Information Technology or ICS/SADA
- Demonstrated experience in CyberSecurity.
- Experiences with ICS security (SCADA, HMI, PLC, RTU).
- Digital forensics experience (collection and analysis).
- Experience with security monitoring (Anti-virus, SIEM, IDS).
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and operating system security.
- Experience with change management compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Ability to work as par of a team as well as independently.
- Experience with IT Security Technologies (IDS/IPS, Cisco ACS or ISE, Microsoft Network Policy Server (NPS), NAC, PKI, PowerShell, Python).
- Experience with ICS Security Technologies such as Industrial Defender.
- Security Certifications (CISSP, SANS GIAC certification, CISM).
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.