Do you want to work for the largest Semiconductor company?
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Sr. Software Engineer: Test Development on 06 months assignment extensions beyond, in Santa Clara, CA/ Hillsboro, OR. USA.
We are seeking a SW Engineer who has strong experience in test development. Wo will be working with a team of 30 members who support needs in both CA and OR
- Good C/C++ programming experience, with hands-on in embedded systems
- Hands-on experience with system programming – Multithreading, Handling Queues, Timers, Synchronous/Synchronous communication, Linux system calls – pthread APIs, mutex, event handling, epoll etc.,
- Socket programming – TCP/SCTP/UDP, Client/Server implementation
- Protocol Stack development experience
- Exposure to 3gpp standards (3G or LTE or 5G)– preferably Non-Access Stratum
Advantageous to have
- python knowledge with hands-on experience in creating multithreaded test environments
- HTTP2/JSON usage
- ASN1 know-how
- Protobuf usage
- Database management – usage of RedisDB, Postgres etc.
Minimum Educational Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.