Do you want to work for the largest Semiconductor company?
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Sr. Software Engineer on 12+ months assignment extensions beyond, in Chandler, AZ. USA.
Candidate will be responsible for developing and enhancing assembly manufacturing tractability systems.
- Job responsibility include the design, development, and unit test case writing including execution to support new and enhanced capabilities.
- The majority of the application logic is Oracle database centric and a strong comprehension of Oracle Architecture, database structure, and PSQL development is required to be successful.
- Candidates should also have background using Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source code management.
- Experience working on an agile/scrum-based development team.
Requirements (Prioritized Skills List):
- Oracle development in PLSQL and SQL: 3-7 yrs experience
- Oracle Architecture, Database modeling, object modeling and data analysis: 3-5 yrs
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Services (TFS): 1-3 yrs or equivalent experience in other IDE and source code management tools
- C# .NET application development: 3-5 yrs experience
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF/xbap): 3-5 yrs experience
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF): 3-5 yrs experience
- 3 Tier Architecture application design and troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of Windows OS
Minimum Educational Requirement – BS Computer Science
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.