Our Public Client is looking for a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Developer to participate in a 24 month project in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
- A University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- A minimum of five (5) years of IM/IT experience.
- Demonstrated experience with data migrations (Extract-Transform-Load).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- 3+ years of experience in design, development, testing and deploying SSIS packages.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL with experience in complex query design. Describe function, scope and size of the referenced experience.
- 3 years of experiences working with a range of development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall).
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced, team-focused environment; proven ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks/projects is essential. Describe function, scope and size of the referenced experience.
- 3+ years of experience understanding, adhering to, and driving existing team processes and ongoing improvements.
- 2+ years of experience working within multi-vendor teams would be considered an asset.