We have an immediate opening for a SSRS Report Developer for a six-month assignment in Edmonton, Alberta.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills Min 6 Years
- Must have a quality oriented mindset to product quality deliverables Min 6 Years
- Must possess excellent client relationship skills Min 6 Years
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Min 6 Years
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server Min 6 Years
- Experience with using source control, work management, and defect management software such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) Min 4 Years
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure
- Demonstrate a positive and willing attitude
- Experience producing application related documentation with the use of tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel Min 6 Years
Desirable Skills Matrix:
- Hands-on experience developing Cognos reports Min 3 Years
- Hands-on experience with Oracle and PL/SQL Min 5 Years
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.