Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Michigan? They are currently looking for a Streetlight Technical Support Specialist to support their facility in Jackson, Michigan. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Streetlight Technical Support Specialist
Location: Jackson, Michigan
Duration: Until Dec. 2019 (possible extension)
- The Streetlight Technical Support Specialist is responsible for auditing communities for streetlight bill accuracy and assisting with billing and mapping updates as needed.
- This work will include streetlight office and field work to support the company’s efforts to ensure customer bills and maps are accurate.
- This role involves the use of Microsoft Office, SAP and Microstation (CAD) software.
- Have basic CAD skills, with experience using Microstation software
- Have a basic understanding of SAP
- Be able to read and understand maps
- Exhibit professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be detailed oriented, with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Engage in basic problem-solving
- At least 2 years of applicable experience and a High School diploma or equivalent
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.