Our Client is one of the world's largest electric utility companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Generation Warehousing – Materials Coordinator in Stratton, OH
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Directs and coordinates unionized warehouse personnel.
- Comprehend the Company’s Personal Safety Manual and apply it to safety in the workplace.
- Implement all safety, operation, and training of material handling equipment for assigned personnel to ensure a safe working environment and an efficient and productive stores operation.
- Develop effective working relationships with employees and management personnel. Lead by example.
- Schedule and assign personnel to perform required Cycle Counting of inventory.
- Supervise and maintain adequate inventory levels to support material requirements for sound fiscal practices including material inspection, storage, issuing, and pick-pack activities.
- Maintain general housekeeping standards and practices.
- Assure adherence to the various labor agreements.
- Deliver quality accurate work while adhering to established deadlines.
- Optimize customer service levels, maintain inventory accuracy, ensure adherence to Material Standardization guidelines, and maximize inventory turn rates without jeopardizing operational requirements.
- Recommend, implement and control capital and O&M budget expenditures.