Our client is one of North America’s leading Integrated Oil Companies. They have an immediate need for a Supply Analyst to join their team for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity. This role will be located in their downtown Calgary head office location.
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION:
Reporting to Director, Supply & Logistics, the successful candidate will be creative, look for opportunities to improve internal processes and provide exceptional support to the Supply & Logistics team. This position is responsible for the daily operations associated with or client’s Western Canadian refined products supply and supply contracts management. Having previous experience monitoring liftings for product sold, produced, and purchased from trading partners is an asset. Would be able to identify, troubleshoot and then reach out to the appropriate parties to ensure that production and lifting schedules are optimized.
- Supply Agreement contract management:
- Update nominations Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly and communicate to supply partners
- Prepare and review contract amendments
- Complete SMS contract and origin set-ups
- Work with Trading Partners and Internal Stakeholders to resolve any issues
- Monitor liftings in Western Canada and track versus nominations for all contracts, making operational adjustments as necessary to ensure contract obligations are met
- Schedule Refinery liftings including 3rd party terminalling volume and maintain balanced exchange agreements
- Logistically balance product demand to equity and contracted supply volumes creating daily, monthly and annual Supply Plans
- Provide back-up for Supply Analyst – East and Sr. Ethanol & Additives Advisor
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Degree in Business, Commerce, or Administration
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Business, Supply Chain, or Logistics
- Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Oil and Gas
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, able to set priorities
- Ability to exercise tact, discretion and sound judgement
- Strong communication
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.