If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Supply Chain Analyst for a 3+ months assignment in Syracuse, NY
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Review/verify proper and complete documentation is received for data entry for specified program
- Supports workflow users regarding issues with data and documentation
- Ability to compile, coordinate, review, document, organize, verify data, and identify inconsistencies.
- Ability to interpret and follow management policies and processes
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficient in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand multiple relationships between different sources of documents
- Reviews accuracy of own work and checks that all details are completed.
- Proper and complete data entry
- Takes personal responsibility for correcting problems promptly
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.