Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Supply Chain Data Analyst in Houston, TX
This role will focus on maintaining company-wide demand profiles and external supply and demand market intelligence (MI) information, including, but not limited to gathering and cleansing spend information provide analysis and insights of business impact of spend information.
- Assisting the Specialist, maintaining company-wide demand profiles and external supply and demand market intelligence (MI) information, including, but not limited to gathering and cleansing spend information provide analysis and insights of business impact of spend information.
- Collecting and compiling category specific demand forecasts
- Researching, analyzing business impact, and tracking current and emerging market intelligence (trends, indices, cause/effect, etc.)
- Analyzing supply markets to establish available (current & future) market capacity and lead times and profiling key supply market competitors;
- Developing and translating to stakeholders and suppliers cost modelling for labor to include statutory and labor burdens by country and state/province
- Solely responsible for the data cleansing of data migration file for contingent workers and coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders to assure 99%+ data integrity for transitioning contingent workers into program
- Assisting the Specialist, Contingent Labor in building cost models through tracking and analyzing value and cost drivers;
- Supporting the Specialist, Contingent Labor in their development of sourcing strategies
- Supporting contract utilization by providing the Specialist, Contingent Labor with effective metrics and reporting;
- Providing analytics support for ongoing management for key agreements under SRM, including, but not limited to:
- Developing/tracking key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Supporting agreement amendments; and Supporting SRM meetings; and Responding to complex ad hoc requests for market pricing, economic intelligence, reporting, etc.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field with 4 – 7 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills with advanced competency in MS Excel.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, to relay standard facts and analysis of business implications, at times to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to manage concurrent initiatives and conflicting priorities.
- Keen interest in understanding economic/market conditions and their impact to our business.
- Willingness to build collaborative relationships and share information, best practices and lessons learned.
- Interact with contingent suppliers.
- Gathering & cleansing spend information.
- Provide analysis and insights of business impact of spend information.
- Build charts, tables, graphs, slides and explain to non-technical audience.
- Assisting the Specialist, Contingent Labor in building cost models through tracking and analyzing value and cost drivers.
- Supporting the Specialist, Contingent Labor in their development of sourcing strategies.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal, and interact with all levels.
- Keep all sensitive information confidential.
- Experience with Oracle, SAP, Power BI, MS Access, Field glass, is a PLUS!
- Experience with Oracle, SAP, Power BI, MS Access, Field glass
- Understanding of labor and its commercial aspects
- Enrollment in the Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) / Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) or Certified Contingent Workforce Professional (CCWP) designation program or equivalent is an asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.